Skip to content

General

General

Categories

2 results found

1. When my opponent finishes a game, I see the message "opponent has cleared the table," but it is not specified whether I won or lost. When I click on the game link, I see a list of moves, but no other information. Where do I go to see if I won or lost? Thanks you.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There are several things I can do to address this:

1. [DONE] Adding a time control to each game http://wtanakagames.uservoice.com/pages/30501-general/suggestions/422605-add-a-time-control-to-all-games in combination with not clearing the board until all users indicate that they are ready to play again [DONE] http://wtanakagames.uservoice.com/pages/30501-general/suggestions/435241-get-rid-of-the-play-again-button-when-a-time-controlled-game-is-over will let you see the ending state of the board until you indicate that you’re ready to play another

2. [DONE] Adding a finished game viewer for yavalath would fix it so clicking on the game result link would show you the board at the end of the game (and let you step through to see the order of moves)

3. I’d like to re-do the way the Game Over indicator is done. Perhaps it would show up above the game instead in the “out of the screen” direction. It wouldn’t obscure the board, and I could include in the game over area a…

2. The problem with using a graphic such as the red X, double bars, left arrow, and even the words "sit" and "stand Up" is that they are NOT intuitive to everyone. I have played about 6 games and I have asked about how to be sure it is my turn, and am still trying to guess or remember what happens with the others. I would suggest less ambiguous controls. Call me picky, but it would be a better UI for me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?